Monday, October 17, 2016

Hurricane Matthew Commemorative Shingles, from the House of Murf

Hurricane Matthew left a wake of destruction and devastation in its wicked wake. Along with blowing down stately oak trees and flooding coastal communities, it blew many shingles off rooftops, including mine. I had enough shingles blown off my roof to make a legitimate claim on my homeowner’s policy. The insurer will cover a portion of the cost for a new roof.  However, to protect my wife, our three children, and our beloved dog, Sparky, from the elements, there will still be a significant cost.
In order to meet this unexpected expense, I’m offering Hurricane Matthew Commemorative Shingles for just $25.00. 

Many people are in much more dire circumstances than I and my family are in. Matthew was a killer and the death toll in North Carolina alone has reached twenty-four! Considering that, I am going to donate fifty percent of funds raised to Samaritan’s Purse, a very responsible and well-managed organization. The donation will be designated for Hurricane Matthew Relief. The Hurricane Matthew Commemorative Shingles are genuine shingles which failed to weather the storm as it passed Jacksonville Beach. I will personalize shingles with any message requested.
A Hurricane Matthew Commemorative Shingle could be the perfect holiday gift for someone who is difficult to shop for. Imagine the surprise on your loved one’s face as he or she opens the package and asks, “What is it?” The supply is limited. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a piece of meteorological history and to help Hurricane Matthew survivors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment