Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Offendarity Movement

Patrick Henry
It offends me, deeply, whenever other people are offended. It also offends me when other people are offended that other people are offended by other people's offensiveness. When one is offended, all should be offended.

We’ve all heard of Solidarity. The time has come for people to stand together in a spirit of "Offendarity."

Here are a few famous quotes revised to promote the Offendarity Movement.

Four score and twenty offenses ago.

I have a dream, that one day no one will be offended by anyone else.

Ask not what your country can do to stop offenses. Ask what you can do to be less offensive.

We have nothing to be offended by, but offenses themselves.

Give me inoffensiveness, or give me death.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of inoffensiveness.

This offense is your offense. This offense is my offense. From California, to the New York island...

#offendarity

If you liked this post, share it with your friends. The sharing buttons are below. If you want to join the Offendarity Movement, leave a comment. That will make it official. 

No comments:

Post a Comment